Photo Credit: www.photosbyorion.comDr. Wendela Marsh
Serving the Autism Community
Helping quirky kids, the parents who love and worry about them,
and young adults who are ready to get on with their lives.
"...different, not less." -Dr. Temple Grandin
Do you wonder if you might be on the autism spectrum? Perhaps you've felt different your whole life, and struggled to make friends, or just to fit in. Did it seem like everybody else had a secret rule book for how to make friends? If you are intelligent and pretty good at "masking" or pretending to be "normal" it's no surprise that you weren't diagnosed as a child. Now, we know a lot more about autism. It looks different for women than for men, for adults than for children, and for those with higher intelligence as compared to those with intellectual disability. If you want to know whether you have an autism spectrum disorder (ASD), help is available. As a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Dr. Marsh conducts in-depth behavioral assessment for autism and provides a comprehensive written report with all test results, analysis, and diagnostic impressions. You can get the answers you seek to better understand yourself, and to be empowered to overcome challenges which have stood in your way. Knowledge really is power.
Dr. Marsh provides counseling related to autism spectrum disorders and other neurodiverse conditions.
- Individual Counseling is available for autistic adults who want to improve your outlook on life, solve problems, and manage your own behavior. You can learn to break old habits and create new, positive routines that support your ideal life.
- Counseling for Parents of adults and teens with autism who want to learn how to better support their children. You can learn to help your child become more independent, and avoid getting bogged down by unhelpful, repetitive arguments.
- Communication Counseling for Neurodiverse Couples who want to navigate communication challenges. You can learn to understand each other's point of view, manage misunderstandings, and improve the quality of your relationship.
Are you looking for an autism expert, a trainer, or a speaker? Dr. Marsh is available to present or provide trainings on a range of topics related to the autism spectrum. She loves speaking to teachers, parents, psychologists, and other interested groups on such issues as:
- The ABCs of Autism in the Classroom: Setting the Stage for Success
- Independent Living for Autistic Adults: Your Roadmap Through Adulthood
- Prepare Your Autistic Students for Life After Graduation: Give Them a Roadmap
- What is Autism? An Overview of Autistic Challenges and Super Powers
- Other topics related to autism may be available on request.
Full Day (3 hour morning presentation + 2.5 hour afternoon presentation)
$1500.00 plus expenses
Half Day (3 hour presentation)
$1000.00 plus expenses
Keynote (1 - 2 hours)
$750.00 plus expenses
Ask about Dr. Marsh's speaking availability for your conference, event, or training.
Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it."
Dr. Wendela Marsh is an autism counselor, a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and an autism and behavioral assessment specialist. She offers a range of services for children, teens and adults who are seeking answers and understanding, looking for solutions to behavior challenges, and learning to live more fully and happily with autism. Read More...Visit My Blog ~ Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Linkedin